1.Buccellati: Timeless Art Hardcover
Elegance and refinement, class and harmony: the hallmarks of the Buccellati jewelry tradition, heir to the great masters of antiquity. Since 1750, the Buccellati family has been crafting some of the finest jewelry in the world, and today the name is synonymous with luxury, quality, and craftsmanship.
Lavishly illustrated, this beautiful book traces nearly one hundred years and three generations of the company’s haute-couture jewelry production and showcases 200 stunning, unique pieces from the 1920s to the present.
Breathtaking necklaces, gorgeous bracelets, detailed brooches, and magnificent silverware all testify to the impassioned work of this internationally renowned jewelry house, whose treasures can today be purchased around the world. Published in conjunction with an exhibition at the Moscow State Museum, Buccellati is a worthy tribute to artists and artisans whose creations have symbolized superb taste and craftsmanship for generations.
In 1919, Mario Buccellati, who was named the “Prince of Goldsmiths” by the poet Gabriele d’Annunzio, created a fine jewelry business that has remained loyal to its origins. From the father Mario, to the son Gianmaria, to the grandson Andrewa, the techniques of a bygone age have been preserved in order to give rare stones and precious materials the attention they deserve. All three have been endowed with great drawing skills. In a hundred-year-old tradition, the Buccellati style is one of fine jewelry that crosses an intangible line to become a work of art: unique pieces that seem to have come straight out of the Middle Ages or the Renaissance.
3.Mario Buccellati: Prince of Goldsmiths Hardcover – March 15, 1999
For the first time, this volume brilliantly illustrates the entire history of the exclusive, jeweled creations of Buccellati. Since 1919, when Mario Buccellati opened his first store near La Scala opera house in Milan, his jewelry has been highly sought for the luxury of its stones, its perfect craftsmanship, and most importantly, the genius of its designer. Buccellati was called the Prince of Goldsmiths by the poet Gabriele D’Annunzio, his most loyal customer–and hundreds of members of European royalty, Oriental princes, and others of the world’s wealthy tastemakers have agreed. Buccellati reveals the shimmering stones and delicate settings that have made Buccellati one of the world’s preeminent marques in jewelry. Martina Corgnasi is the author of several monographs on contemporary Italian artists and has been the curator of numerous exhibitions in Europe. Brilliantly illustrates the entire history his exclusive creations. Buccellati’s jewelry has been highly sought for the luxury of its stones, its perfect craftsmanship, and most importantly, the genius of its designer.
4.BUCCELLATI Jammaria Bcelrati Honeycomb Nuovo Tulle Diamond Ring K18WG No. 14 Used
- Approximately: Used A rank
- Material: K18WG
- Size: Actual size 5.5 inches (14 mm), width 0.4 inches (10.7 mm)
- Accessories: Comes with box and no guarantee card
- The racework collection of “GIANMARIA BUCCELLATI” is entirely handmade with excellent craftsmanship. Delicate workmanship and graceful design inspired by nature makes this jewelry attractive. A full eternity ring with a honeycomb design that borders around the edges of the diamonds and 12 diamonds evenly spaced between each other. The brilliant design of the Bachelatti stands out. The inside of the ring is engraved with the official dealer “Wako” (see images). Actual size is less than a size 14, but because there is a width, please consider wearing a size down from 0.5 to 1 size. Net Weight: 4.3g
5.BUCCELLATI Genmaria Bucheratti Lucrezia Ring K18PG/WG No. 12.5 Used
- Approximately: Used A rank
- Material: K18PG/WG
- Size: Japanese Size (Actual Size 12.5, Width 0.44 inches (11.1 mm).
- Accessories: No guarantee card, no box.
- Jewelry Magician “Jean Maria Bachelatti” The “Lucrezia” ring named for the sun grandchild. It has an open work design that is delicate and delicate, like an artwork. The white gold inlaid diamonds are connected to the fingertips and pink gold for a brilliant shine. Actual size is 12.5, but it is wide, so please consider using a size down by 0.5. Net Weight: 6.6g